Loosen your Soul


Spring fever has hit me; even though it is 42 here with wind gusts, up to 50mph, the wind chill is sharp. I think this year, March is going to come in like a lion and out like a lamb.
I want color in my house, plants that are blooming, easter eggs pastels and pussy willows.

When I made this card, it reminded me of looking forward to my green thumb. I love to experiment with my window boxes, container gardens and my railroad tie garden. We will have more sun this growing season without all the trees. I still miss my trees, our trees, the trees.(a lot of people are also affected by this project).

My husband gets fishing fever, when the weather starts to get warmer; Me, I want to get growing. I think when I head out to do a few errands, I'm going to get me some peat pots and seeds and get an early start.

Spring gives us hope of the change that is to come, as things start to blossom, so does my motivation. It is a shift, a tilt towards reawakening my soul.

The seed cannot sprout upwards without simultaneously sending roots into the ground.

- Ancient Egyptian Proverbs

Comments