Swap(May Basket)

I will soon post  for "N", this is a glance at the May basket, I made for my swap partner.  Kari from
ArtsyMama is hosting.


 I made my partner a little clutch

My partner is Cari Bruno
She makes lovely things; I am excited to see what she came up with.








Here is the front of her basket(I'm only showing teasers, just in case she visits my blog).
  Here is another angle, it is hard to see all the details, but
this is suppose to be just a teaser!

It was fun to do.  Our swap partner chose the colors.  I love her palette.   I hope she likes what I made for her!
I chose lavender, pink and blue, like the hydrangeas.  Turquoise is one of my fav colors, but I love flowers.  The only turquoise flowers I have ever seen, is when I mixed food coloring and dyed my daisies.  I was probably 9 or 10 yrs old at the time. 

Comments

From what I can see, it's very, very pretty!
Ella said…
Hi Colette,
Thanks so much, this means a lot! (((hugs)))