Jenny from Creativity Is Happiness awarded me this fun award, I have to list 10 things I like and pass it on to 10 others:
Why does this feel like a David Letterman post... Ten things I like(not love):
1. like summer is ending soon, too humid n' hot down south, this year(love Fall)
2. like being outdoors(Love the beach, ocean, sea, mountains, etc)
3. like it when my family watches movies together(Love them and movies ;-D )
4. like white chocolate(love milk n' dark best) sorry white
5. like Fall in North Carolina(Love it in New England, might change my mind if i get to the mountains)
6. like scary movies(Love suspenseful thrillers, better)
7. like walking the hiking trail near the Dismal Swamp;(Love the bike ride to the NC visitor center)
8. like Somerset magazines(Love the Green issue, Somerset Life and the Memory one and etc)
9. like to go to Busch Gardens(Love HallowScream)
10. like starting Christmas shopping early;(Love that I have already, scored some bargains)
11. like to make gifts; (Love gifts from the heart, best) oops...went over....
Now to pass this on:
Leigh of That's Write, passed the Handwriting Game to me, so Here It goes:
but never die, I can fly my friends". The song is "Show Must Go On" ~Queen
Thanks Ladies for these awards; It was fun....I think I have a couple more, but will post another day~
For the Handwriting game:
Write down (by hand!) on a piece of paper the following:
1. Name, Blog Name
2. Right handed, left handed, or both?
3. Favorite letters to write
4. Least favorite letters to write
5. Write out "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
6. Write in CAPS: BABOON, SPLENDOR, ONOMATOPOEIA, FLIP-FLOPS, HUZZAH!
7. Favorite song lyrics (*in this case, I just wrote the last song I'd heard. Yes, it was "Say My Name" by Destiny's Child... SO!)
8. Tag 7 people
9. Whatever else strikes your fancy