reverb: Achieve

 *photo courtesy of  Wii Nintendo

December 28 – Achieve
What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.  Author: Tara Sophia Mohr

I would like to be published in an artsy type magazine. I have submitted to 3 different challenges, one item could fit two different categories.  It would confirm what I wanted to do years ago and took a different path. Maybe the time wasn't right, maybe I needed to live more, who knows, but in my soul I know I have creative bones. Time will tell...

How would I feel?  Elated, joyful, thrilled; It is a path I have always wanted to walk. It would confirm what I was told in my youth. I would be happy, thrilled and excited; I will dance by the light of the moon.

Sounds like a David Letterman request, but okay, here it goes:

Ella's Top 10 Elated List:

1. Dress up the rock gods in my house or kick my husband's butt, at Dr. Mario  If we play Guitar Hero, we     sometimes dress up, a little eye liner or product in our hair, to bring out the inner rocker. Our son
    recently brought back Nintendo for us. Last night we were up late, till my eyes crossed. I kept seeing
    vitamins or pills killing viruses. Don n' I went to pick up Angela and came home, to find our son on level of
     Mario. The music alone, takes me back to winters in Alaska. Interesting since it kind of looks like that
     outside my window, right now.


2. Go to the movies; Theaters remind me of childhood memories and people I love. I want to see "True
    Grit" and the "Little Fockers" might be fun.  My son said, "TRON" was awesome!

3. Go through my photo albums, I have some quirky photos, goofy moments, and travel photos, they bring up
     warm, wonderful memories.

4. Call someone, I haven't spoken with in awhile, someone I grew up with, maybe. Remember when...or find
    them online.

5. Ride my bike, outdoors is not an option with all this snow, but I could get back on the iron horse, indoors.

6. Music changes one's mood, nothing like driving down the highway, cranking up a favorite tune and singing!

7. Learn how to make some digital art, Or work on art(not really an option with everyone home, but I can
    dream).

8. Take an online class(an artsy one)

9. Get new strings for my guitar(Gibson)

10. Go to the bookstore, with no time constraints, no rush to get home(someday)...

What do you hope to achieve in 2011?  How else can you incorporate this happy feeling? 

Comments

Jules said…
I'm with you on 5 thru 9! I'm still plotting my revenge on the world to be launched in 2011 :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow
Ella said…
Jules-You always crack me up~ Can't wait to hear the details! ;-D