reverb: Defining Moment



December 29 – Defining Moment

Describe a defining moment or series of events that has affected your life this year
(author:  Kathryn Fitzmaurice)

There have been a few, but this one, probably opened up my world. I was a Reader's Share story on
Crescendoh.   It made me feel part of a community; I read how others have struggled and how art helped them. Art saved them, it is powerful magic to listen to your soul.  I didn't feel alone.  I tried for awhile to comment on all the Art Saves stories, but life got in the way. I hope to go back and try to play catch up and comment. It is powerful to see how life changing, one's passion can be.  It flirts with us daily, but we have to listen and give it a chance to breath.  I hope n' wish, that everyone tries to live a more passionate life in 2011. xXx

Comments

Hi Ella .. hope all goes well for you this year ahead .. I think we all need some joy and happiness from 2011 .. I'm sure we'll get it ..

Cheers and here's to you and yours .. Hilary
LTM said…
Thanks, Ellen! I wish the same to you, and you're right. Following one's passion IS life-changing!

Happy New Year to you~ :o) <3
Journey by Fire said…
i appreciate the opportunity to see how my experience is not unique... how we flirt with our passion... and i love the reminder to "listen and give it a chance to breathe." all the best for a year that brings you more goodness, joy and beauty than you can imagine!
kaykuala said…
There's a whole new world in Crescendoh! Will follow it for 2011. Thanks for sharing Ella.
Ella said…
Wow, daughter on computer, decided to grab hubby's laptop. Amazed, that the photos are huge n' posted 4x's. Wouldn't post on the computer, so I chose another photo. Strange!

kaykuala-It has a lot of amazing links, fun to watch. There are Art Curators and Reader's Share, but everyday different links! Hope you like it~

Journey by Fire-I will stop by and visit you; Glad to know, I'm not alone~ATB to you!

Leigh-You know it; You are working on it, too! I'm so happy for you~xXx

Hilary-I hope it is a life changing year, in a positive way! 2010 was a roller coaster for me, more up's then down's, but I prefer a smoother ride~ Cheers!
Wanda said…
Hi Ellie, wishing you a year full of passionate pursuit of your divine purpose.