Leap Frog


I know you are thinking of the game, right or maybe the learning system.  No, I'm talking about my Frog(Furnished Room Over Garage). I have been trying to sort, toss,give-a-way and rearrange, this space.I had good intentions, but between the cold weather and sickness, things were pushed aside.  I did finally get a space heater, yes I needed to think like a frog, being warm helps. Speaking of frogs, I thought about last year at this time, I had 17 followers, today almost 200!  I never thought I would ever have that many!  The turning point for me, was when I found Lee at random. He had an A-Z blogging challenge; I signed up and it changed my life. I don't just mean followers, I mean soulful connections, working on sharing yourself and being brave. Why not try it, take a leap of faith?!  What do you have to lose?  You can post your art, your writing, recipes, poems, anything that corresponds to the letter of the day. If you get behind, which I was when I started, I went to the home n' garden store and combined my letters to catch up. (think herbs, flowers, plants) Aster to Zinnia, see not so difficult. It would be fun to do a cooking A-Z, endless ideas!

Thanks you to all of you, that decided to follow me, I will be having another give-a-way soon and try to play catch up with all the wonderful blog posts, I have missed.  Sickness, sinus, and making space has kept me from blogging or commenting as much.  I look forward to getting caught up. I know I need to hop to it ;-D

I hope all this frog talk, will remind you to take a leap, listen to your intuitive voice and try something new.

Comments

Glad your room is coming together. And Lee's challenge changed my blogging existance last year! I'd still be struggling to hit my first hundred followers. Congratulations on 200!
Ella, I'd love for you to be part of a guest post on the value of the A to Z Challenge! Interested?
Ella said…
Hi Alex-Yes, I am interested, let me know when!
Arlee Bird said…
Wow! What a great testamonial! It will be great to have you do the guest spot on Alex's blog. I'm going to link to this post on my next "Thank You" post.

Lee
Tossing It Out and the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2011
Ella said…
Lee-You are welcome ;-D I am so glad I found you, I think it was on letter G day, but I caught up~
DEZMOND said…
oooh, I hope there will be a lot of cooking and recipes during Arlee's AZC :) Something for me to read and enjoy too :)
Hart Johnson said…
Man, I would LOVE a room over our garage! I am delegated to the basement... what a little sunlight wouldn't do for my attitude... Good luck getting it done! (I love frogs and toads... they're so cute...)
Sherry Blue Sky said…
Ahhhhhh.......a room over the garage! You lucky! am thinking......art studio?????????? Go for it, Ellie!
unnamed lad said…
hey there, kiddo:)

that is' amazing, isn't it! having your own space is going to be even better! the possibilities are endless.......:)
Jules said…
Sounds like you are busy sick :) I've signed up for this years, missed last years. But then last year I had no idea what a blog fest was :)

I'm working on my space too. Baseboard removed and walls painted. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow
Wanda said…
The learning system was the first thing to come to mind. But as always you threw in a nice twist. All the best.
Lorraine said…
I agree with you blogging has opened a whole new world to me..its great to meet likeminded souls across the globe so thanks for visiting my blog today..I like frogs too and we have lots in our garden of a spring
Anonymous said…
Good luck with getting the rest of your frog set up. And I hope you're feeling much better.
Unknown said…
All the best with your frog. Post some pics someday :)
paperbird said…
blogging has opened up a whole new world for me. i am so amazed at the kindness, creativity, friendship, passion, courage... the list goes on and on but there is so much goodness shared within this on-line community!

have a beautiful weekend ellen!
Ella said…
Thank you everyone for your wonderful, encouraging comments! The FROG is really a Toad with warts, but I am continuing on. Thank you, xXx
Anonymous said…
That sounds interesting, I'll check it out! I'm not quite getting as much done as usual, either,but if it looks do-able I may join in! Thanks for the link. :)
Ella said…
Scarlett-It is 6 days a week, in April. YOU can post a photo, that corresponds to the letter of the day, whatever works for you. It would be fun to have you join in! :-D