March 1st-We have a Winner

March is a great month, a few birthdays in my family, some Irish luck, and the start of spring. I love seeing fresh, new sprouts appear on the trees, the swell of green pride. It won't be long and the turtles will make their come back. I'm not so excited about the snakes making their return, but that is another post. 

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments. I tossed them all in a peat pot. I chose old school style, may try the random generator next time. We have our winner:  Congrats to Jules!  Please email me your address so I can send these items off to YOU!    Thanks everyone for all of your kind words via comments n' email. You brighten my day, more than you know! xXx

Comments

Jaccstev said…
A very nice post, Elle! Hope March will bring the goodness of spring for all of us.
Thanks for your wonderful comments in my blog as well.
Congratulations, Jules! And I like your new header photo.
Yay for Jules and I love the turtle! Adorable =D
Congrats Jules you deserve this,

Yvonne,
Golden Eagle said…
Congratulations to Jules! :)
Wanda said…
It seems like March has marched in here so fast. Congrats to Jules.
Arlee Bird said…
We have to keep coming back to see what your header of the day will be.
Yay Jules! She deserves it.

Lee
Tossing It Out
Hart Johnson said…
Congrats Jules! As for spring, in Michigan it is 4 hours in the last week of April, then right on into summer. No buds in my world. Everything just bursts forth suddenly... and not yet.
Amanda Trought said…
Well done Jules. Ella, Turtle is gorgeous, I really love seeing your photographs:)