X is for Xenotime

 Xenotime it is a formula used to calculate and determine stellar evolution. How fascinating, to determine the age of a star. This gives us insight to our universe and the conditions that pre-existed.








APRIL FOOL, lol ;-D   I know April Fool has gone and past, I'm the biggest fool at last. Up a ladder down a tree, I'm a bigger fool than thee.... I was stuck, thought it might be fun, since it  still APRIL~








Xen´o`time
n.1.(Min.) A native phosphate of yttrium occurring in yellowish-brown tetragonal crystals.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, published 1913 by C. & G. Merriam Co.




Comments

Wow, you need to check out Stephen Tremp's blog for his Y post.
Anonymous said…
Another post on Yttrium. Its a hot topic, probably because there are so few words that bein with Y.
Unknown said…
Even though you revealed what it really is, I'm afraid that your first definition will stick with me. I like the April Fools' poem.

Almost to Z!

Lucy