Tinspiration

Yes, you read right-tinspiration.  Somerset Life has an Altoid tin challenge.  Yes, those 'Curiously Strong Mints'.  I now have a ziplock bag full.  They are strong. I put a bag in my purse and even my chapstick now has a new scent. My daughter is going to a birthday party on Saturday-I wondered if a gift card would fit in the tin?!  It does!

I thought how cool would it be to hit the big three-fashion, make-up and jewelry/accessories.  My daughter  doesn't want me to mail them into the challenge.   I promised her, I would make another Marilyn one. We came up with another gift for the birthday party.  I can't say-just in case the birthday gal reads my blog.  Kelsey I'll give you a clue SOHO=Southern Hotel.  ;D  

I am now inspired to make  more.  Which one do you like?  I might do a give away soon, but I want to make several others. I have a few masculine ideas, too. Time is running out for the challenge-so first things first.   It still is a big debate at my house what is the Holy Grail of fashion?  Angela says shoes, I am thinking jeans!  Who doesn't have jeans?

Blue threads rule!   







Oh, and here is a peek of another theme.  Can you guess what the theme is?

 Hint:  The E is not for Ellen or Ella! 


I'm amazed at all the tinspiration-check it out here



Comments

Lolamouse said…
You are so dang creative! Now I'll have to buy some mints so I can play with the tins!
Ella said…
It is too fun! Though my family considers me clever and nuts at the same time. I'm okay with that-lol
Thank you! ;D
Mark Means said…
wow, very cool stuff. I like the jeans one the best :)
Ella said…
Hi Mark-Thanks, me too! ;D
Maybe I should do a comic book one!!!
Those are very cool! Yeah, Altoids are strong in taste and in scent.
L. Diane Wolfe said…
Those are adorable! I should do that with our Altoid tins. We go through enough of them.
Vicki Sheehan said…
love these...so cool! the jeans one is my fave : )
Just lovely Ella! :) Is the E for elegant?
Wanda said…
Such crafty ideas Ella. Now you have me eyeing my Altoid tin in a new light. Recently purchased some to help open up my sinuses.
Mary said…
Beautiful, Ella. I never would have thought of doing something with Altoid tins Your mind is amazing.
Mary Ann Potter said…
I love them all, but my favorite is the blue jeans tin. These tins are so much fun to work with! I've done just one --- this post inspires me to do another!
Shelly said…
You are amazing and full of great ideas.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly
Sherry Blue Sky said…
You are so creative, it boggles my mind! These are fantastic!
Susie Clevenger said…
So creative! I use an old altoids tin to hold pieces of gum to carry in my purse...with a rubberband to keep it closed...Hanging my noncreative head...
kaykuala said…
You're just amazing, Ella! Such a wonderful person to have as a Mom! The time and efforts would not be possible though without the talents abound within you! One of the chosen few. Lucky you and lucky them for being their Mom! Great!

Hank
Ella said…
Hank-You are sweet! Thank you so much~ My daughter said she is lucky, but I have a creative brain and mouth. She is saying when I get ideas I might ramble on a bit ;D lol
Yes, I do have idea fairy tendencies-but I believe we all do!
You have touched my heART! @>-------
YOU have gifts-your words and paintings-your family is lucky!!!

Susie-Thank you! YOU are creative with words and photography! You no way should hang your head ;D You see the world in so many beautiful angles!

Sherry-Thank you! I had fun. I have more ideas, but I am also working on some other projects involving the invisible red thread-it isn't invisible ;D
You are sweet~

Shelly-Thank you! So are you-I bought chocolate and thought of you last night! It was rich n' dark like my coffee with a touch of milk-hugs!!

Mary Ann-Oh, do share! I can see you making tiny inspired treasures inside-like new worlds! Thank you~ :D

Wanda-Does it help? I wish they made sugar free! I hope you are okay~ Oh, yes do try-so many ideas! I bought some more last night-do try! :D

Mary-Thank you! It was for an art challenge-so the idea wasn't mine, but I did go in a fashion direction and more! I will share soon about the E one~ ;D

Stampington-Thank you for this challenge! No, but I do like your adjective~ I will share soon ;D
I mailed them off to you, today. I might make more-several ideas just came to mind!

Hi Vicki-Thank you! I am rethinking Christmas! My kids love gift cards and a few surprises~
I do love the jean one, but the elegant E has a lot of potential ;D

L.Diane-Yes, you should try! I know you will come up with something very cool ;D Thank you!

Alex-Thank you! I know-they really get your attention. I have a draw in my house that is now filled with them. lol It smells like Christmas at my house ;D
Ella said…
Thank you Ben! This one is my fav out of the top three :D
Anonymous said…
Thank you for the good writeup. It if truth be told was a entertainment account it.
Look advanced to more delivered agreeable from
you! By the way, how could we keep up a correspondence?



Feel free to surf to my site: After Effects Templates