I did well, keeping up with the A-Z blogging challenge,during the month of April. I'm still behind leaving
comments to those who crossed the finish line.... Rayna of Coffee Rings Everywhere included me in a Tag you're it. My 1st one, so here it goes; Thanks Rayna for thinking of me~
1. Here in North Carolina
2.Volunteering; art lessons at my daughter's school
3. Working part time at the Senior Center
4. I was a single parent while my husband was cruising on a USS destroyer(I'm teasing him) He was on a cruise, but there is nothing easy about it.
5. Planting my garden
1. Continue to comment on all the blogs that finished the A-Z challenge
2. Finish cleaning Frog(Furnished Room Over Garage)
3. grocery shop n' other errands
4. Finish up planting the garden and a few other container pots
5 walk and do yoga dvd that arrived from Netflix
*Thanks to Creepy Query Girl for my Lovely Blog Award~ I love it; Thanks for your comments during the challenge, it meant a lot!