Pay It Forward

There is a pay it forward going around Blogland; have you seen or heard anything about it? It is a gesture of inspiring kindness. I discovered it while visiting some favorite blogs. I am not quite sure where it started. I found it at Abby's lovely blog, before her it was Erin beautiful site, and then is was Suzan.
My blog anniversary was May 19th; I had planned on posting this sooner, but life got in the way.  I have been behind, in commenting and posting most of this month.  I started my blog 2yrs ago; it doesn't seem possible. I think I read blogs for over a year, before I decided to give it a go. I had no idea what to expect, but I had read so many positive, uplifting, life changing stories. I figured why not?!  I started with 3 followers, then it grew to 17. It was when,  I found Arlee Bird's A-Z blogging challenge last year, that my blog started to grow. I can't thank you all enough for being supportive and kind. I still have much to learn in my writing and crafting skills. I have all of you to thank for being there, when I needed a kind comment or to reaffirm, I'm not alone in this journey.  It amazes me the bonds we form online. I talk about you and your wit, cleverness, and support. My family just doesn't understand, but it is okay, most of know this feeling.  I feel bad, I haven't been around much this month, but I do plan or getting back into the swing of commenting and blogging. It was a strange month for me; I was really sick; I haven't been this sick in decades okay centuries, lol.  

This is how it works; comment and I will put your name in a hat. I will select 5 of you on June 7th to receive a homemade item from me. It will be a token item with a lot of sentiment. You in turn have to agree to also do a Pay it Forward post on your blog.  It doesn't have to be anything big; it can be a homemade card, a poem, (no mine isn't a poem). My only clue is day and night. Yeah, that is vague ;-D   Anything goes...it just needs to be thoughtful and kindhearted, not big in price.